Thank you for your interest in wanting to be apart of Living Purpose, LLC. We are an independent living agency that serves adults in San Diego County with intellectual disabilities, cerebral palsy, autism, epilepsy, and other conditions related to intellectual disability.
The support specialist will help assist the client with their Individualized Service Plan (ISP) goals and provide 1-on-1 training inside the consumer’s home or out into the community. The services you will be assisting the client with, but are not limited to:
- Financial Management
- Self-Advocacy Skills
- Personal Care
- Community/Recreational Resources
- Parenting Assistance
- Household/Community Safety
- Menu Planning
- Health Awareness
- Proof of High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent
- At least 6 months work experience with individuals that have developmental disabilities.
- The ability to program and work through client issues.
- Applicant must have reliable transportation, proof of insurance, and registration.
Must be able to pass all pre-employment assessments, physical, drug test and finger print review.
Please CLICK HERE for Application.
Email your resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please type EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION in the subject line or fax them to 619-334-7519.
NOTE: Your application will stay on file for one year and we will contact you as soon as there is an open position. Thank you.